HS40: Fits Pipes up to 2.5" Outer Diameter
Fits Pipes up to 2.5" Outer Diameter. Designed to protect commercial kitchens, pools, and spas from the destructive effects of scale and biofilm. Also recommended for large size homes.
The award-winning HydroFLOW HS40 water conditioner provides a chemical-free solution for the harmful effects of scale, corrosion, bacteria, and algae in both residential and small commercial applications. In addition, the HS40 increases filtration efficiency via flocculation. This powerful and durable water conditioner provides a fully encapsulated printed circuit board and power supply connection sealed with an ‘O’ ring. The HS40 fits pipes up to 63mm (2.5”) outer diameter.
The HS40 device was awarded the prestigious 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award by the National Restaurant Association. This award recognizes and celebrates cutting-edge equipment and technology that specifically improves the “back of the house” operations and benefits foodservice operators.
- Large homes.
- Residential wells.
- Restaurant kitchens.
- Water features.
- Residential and commercial pools and spas.
- Residential and commercial water heaters.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment and machinery.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage.
- Decreases the need for chemical safety precautions, storage and disposal.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24-hour protection.
- It does not interfere with other electrical systems.
The installation of this device does not replace periodic equipment preventative maintenance procedures. Such as purging your water heater.
HydroFLOW residential devices are designed for ease of installation. With this said, it may be necessary to have your unit installed professionally, depending on the configuration of your plumbing system.
- 300 grams
- Power supply
- 120V AC 60 Hz
- 12V AC/DC
- Max. power consumption
- 1.2 W
- 152 mm
- 118 mm
- 45 mm
- Max. pipe diameter
- 63 mm OD
- Lead length
- 3 m
- Signal monitor light